At SHQIPBOX, we respect intellectual property rights and comply with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). All content on our platform is lawfully licensed and monitored by our legal team. If you believe your copyright has been infringed, you may submit a DMCA takedown notice. We will promptly review all legitimate notices and take appropriate action.
To submit a DMCA notice, please provide the following information in writing to our Copyright Agent:
- Your name, address, telephone number, and email address.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing and needs to be removed, including a description of where it is located on our platform.
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the copyrighted work is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notice is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
- An electronic or physical signature of the copyright owner or someone authorized on their behalf.
Our Copyright Agent can be reached at:
Please note that under 17 U.S.C. §512(f), you may be liable for any damages, including costs and attorneys’ fees incurred by us or our users, if you knowingly materially misrepresent that material or activity is infringing. If you are unsure whether the material you are reporting is in fact infringing, you may wish to contact an attorney before filing a notice.